TankNutDave's Armour Discussion Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TankNutDave's Armour Discussion Forums

Welcome to TankNutDave's Forums where Armour enthusiasts from all over the world can come to discuss and chat about Tanks and other Armoured vehicles !

3 posters

Post your youtube videos and pictures of your completed models

TankNutDave
    TankNutDave
    Admin

Post your youtube videos and pictures of your completed models Empty Post your youtube videos and pictures of your completed models

Post  TankNutDave Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:49 pm

Some of my completed models
    2ndTankie
    2ndTankie
    WO1
    WO1

Post your youtube videos and pictures of your completed models Empty Re: Post your youtube videos and pictures of your completed models

Post  2ndTankie Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:33 pm

A 1/72 scale CR2. i had to make and add the Telic Mods. Right bastard ! to fiddly i prefer 1/35.

Post your youtube videos and pictures of your completed models DSC00086
    nightwish
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

Post your youtube videos and pictures of your completed models Empty Re: Post your youtube videos and pictures of your completed models

Post  nightwish Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:17 pm

Hey i stumbled across rather odd looking hmm, tank or i don't know what the hell is it all i know its from WW1, yes its just a model
    Post your youtube videos and pictures of your completed models Tsar_s10
    nightwish
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

Post  nightwish Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:05 am

Never mind i found out that this vehicle was used to clearing out the trenches during WW I

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:12 am