TankNutDave's Armour Discussion Forums

Welcome to TankNutDave's Forums where Armour enthusiasts from all over the world can come to discuss and chat about Tanks and other Armoured vehicles !

Post your modelling problems here - Please feel free to assist others with their questions

Post your modelling problems here - Please feel free to assist others with their questions

Post  TankNutDave on Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:41 pm

Please feel free to assist others with their questions Very Happy

nightwish
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

Re: Post your modelling problems here - Please feel free to assist others with their questions

Post  nightwish on Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:23 pm

Oh absolutely, we all give are best. How are rest of your models going alone Dave?

Re: Post your modelling problems here - Please feel free to assist others with their questions

Post  TankNutDave on Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:36 pm

nightwish wrote:Oh absolutely, we all give are best. How are rest of your models going alone Dave?

I've still got a fair few more to build, mostly wheeled apc's thou I have got a Trumpeter LAV-AD which has a mean looking turret to build, next one I'm doing is my Leopard 1.

nightwish
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

Post  nightwish on Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:13 pm

Oh righteous i'm not a fan of vehicles other then tanks, hehe more power to you brother, if you wish i can post some of my favorite Leopard model pics, well i just assumed you would've want it Rolling Eyes
    [img][/img]

and here's real life, best damn tank in the universe
    [img][/img][img][/img]

Post  2ndTankie on Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:32 am

Again very good, Very realistic live cam!
    Bisley_Bob
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

Post  Bisley_Bob on Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:06 am

Yea, that's some awesome cam you've put on that model NightWish.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:11 am